Laser Kesmet provides services in machining of metal products including:
- Laser engraving and marking
- Laser cutting of metal: aluminum, stainless steel, construction steel
- 3000 mm press metal cutting
- 3000 mm guillotine metal cutting
Laser cutting ensures precise accuracy at relatively high cutting speed which allows a significant reduction of the processing times (no additional machining is required to further process the metal components). We try to minimize the post-production material waste.
Advantages of laser cutting include:
- Accuracy and production repeatability
- Narrow incision (kerf) width
- Smooth surface finish and low risk of material deformation at the cutting
- Low amount of waste
The laser cutting charge depends on the type and thickness of the material, and on the shape of the part. The cost of a laser-cut part is calculated based on electronic documentation (AutoCAD, -.dxf, -.dwg) submitted to us.
If no electronic documents are available, you can send us a drawing of a part to be laser-cut via email or facsimile.